In this powerful, interavtive neuroscience-based training program designed by Dr. Joe Dispenza, learn how to make meaningful and sustainable changes in your life.
If you are looking to lead yourself and/or others through change, to create a stronger more engaged and resilient workforce, or want to give yourself the tools to create sustained changes in your own life, this course is for you.
Bring your biggest challenges and habits, and leave knowing how to change your thinking and lead your teams to success.
In four, 3 hour virtual sessions, you will:
- Learn 2 models for change based on neuroscience
- Discover what it means to "live in survival or creation"
- Understand the "three brains" and their role in the change process
- Apply each of these principles to affect your own personal change
- Learn 4 tools to support your journey
- Learn how to change your brainwaves for optimal performance
- How to design your successful future self
- create a 30 day plan to integrate your learning
Watch an introduction to the program